- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011; and
- Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED
You can access / use the Application and / or the Website Portal by registering an account (“Account”) and providing your personal data / information. When a User: (i) registers an Account or communicates, in any manner, with Thoughtniques or its employees agents / representatives, or with service providers, we may collect and store all or any Information that can be used to identify you, including sensitive personal data and other non-personal information. The Information being collected may vary depending upon your use of the Application, the Website Portal or any Service.
The following information, may be collected by the Company (“Information”):
- Your full name, contact details, email address, financial information (credit card / debit card number, expiration date, CVV number, banking details, etc.), official identifier, biometric data, genetic data, caste / tribe and any other related information / data (“Personal Information”).
- Transaction related information such as billing information, payment history, etc. in relation to your facility booking or any Service or purchase of any other related products or service, or purchase Services in lieu of any offers or otherwise on a discount;
- Account related information such as username and password, and other security-related information used by you in relation to your Account;
- We may also collect information about how you use the Application and / or the Website Portal and the Services;
- Information about your mobile / tablet or other device, software including usage statistics, traffic data, your IP address, network provider, internet browser details, operating system type, domain names, access times, locations, and details regarding the parts of the Platform that you access;
- We also store cookies to: (i) track user activity, behavior and movement on the Website Portal; (ii) analyze user patterns and trends; (iii) track the sections, links, tabs or pages that are most visited by the users; and (iv) to build a database of user preferences (“Cookies”);
- Technical data / information recorded automatically through Cookies, log files and other similar web technologies;
- Information provided by you while contacting us for help or raising any questions or grievances; and
- Any other information or details collected during the provision of the Service.
In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, you hereby expressly consent to our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of your Information, including Personal Information, to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to you for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the amended law and you will be required to comply with such requests. Should you choose to not provide us with such additional consents and approvals, we may have to discontinue your access to or use of the Application and / or the Website Portal and your Account.
You may choose to withdraw your consent by writing to Thoughtniques at email@example.com. However, such withdrawal of consent will result in discontinuation of your Account and access to the Application and / or the Website Portal, along with discontinuation of the Services for which such Personal Information is required.
4. USE OF INFROMATION
Thoughtniques collects Information, specifically your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing efficient and customized services to the Users. Such Personal Information allows Thoughtniques to provide personalized services to the Users thereby improving and enhancing the user experience.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You may access and review your Personal Information from your Account. You have the right to rectify or correct any inaccuracies in relation to your Personal Information, update any out of date or inaccurate information, or delete such information (except mandatory fields) from your Account directly.
6. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensure that your Personal Information is secure with us. To ensure the security and protection from any unauthorized access or disclosure we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect on the Application and the Website Portal. We do not retain any Personal Information collected from you for any period longer than reasonably required by us for the purpose of our Services or such period as may be required by applicable laws in India. However, please be informed that despite the stringent security measures being adopted by Thoughtniques, there may still exist the risk of potential security breaches. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of government, hacking of devices, unauthorised access to data or other electronic devices and storage devices, device crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
11. GOVERNING LAW
12. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL